Persistent Pirates

Persistent Pirates
Sailing to Success

Thursday 8 May 2014

New Furniture

Today we had something very exciting and special arrive in our classroom. We got new furniture!! We got 2 tall tables, and 4 smaller tables that fit together and A TABLE YOU CAN DRAW ON!! We also got 6 new cube chairs and some high chairs for the tall tables. We love our new furniture.

"I like the small chairs that we got and the table that we can draw on" - Matthew

"Its cool" - Dizzan

"I like the high tables, they are fun to work on" - Adrian

"I like the high chairs because they are soft to sit on" - Jay

"I like the colours of everything" - Denzel

"I like the blue chairs because the dark blue is nice" - Tohoa

I like the high chairs and tables" - Teane

"I like the colours of the tables and chairs" - Anahiiri

"The chairs are so colourful and comfortable" - Carlos

We want to say a big thank you to Mrs Sheridan-Smith and Mr Wiseman for organising all this for us!! THANK YOU! From the Persistent Pirates.


No comments:

Post a Comment